Creative/Production team is seeking a highly motivated Art Director/Graphic Designer for a full-time, junior-level position. Qualification for the position requires an ability to handle everything from generating visual concepts to production, including typesetting, layout mechanicals, image retouching, comp making, et cetera. Should have basic fluency in Chinese and be familiar with Chinese culture.
- BA in advertising, graphic design, or visual communications
- Strong conceptualization skills
- Strong graphic design and layout skills required
- Expertise with programs such as InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, et cetera
- Understanding of and ability to work with HTML and CSS
- Skill with Flash and After Effects is not required but big plus
- Should be creative, flexible, deadline-oriented, and have good attention to detail
- Agency experience and good communication skills are preferred
Talented copywriter to work on various Korean-American advertising projects. Must be able to conceptualize large-scale campaigns as well as promotional ads with a strategic and creative approach. Candidates with ad agency experience are preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in advertising copy writing
- Proficiency in Korean as well as Korean-to-English and English-to-Korean translation skills required
- Must have excellent command of English in order to communicate with clients and colleagues
- Good presentation skills
Seeking a talented writer to work on various Asian-American advertising projects. Writer will work with a team on large-scale campaigns and promotional ads with a strategic and creative approach. Creative work will be in English, but candidates with communication skills in either Korean or Mandarin/Cantonese are preferred. Fluency is not required, but writer should have a passing familiarity with at least one Asian language and should be very familiar with Asian culture.
- BA in English, Literature, Creative Writing, Communications, Journalism or other related studies
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to communicate in either Korean or Mandarin/Cantonese preferred
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- No experience required
AdAsia Communications is seeking a media planner to manage all aspects of traditional/online/social media planning and to join our full-service advertising agency. Applicant must be highly organized, motivated, and proactive, be extremely organized and meticulous about managing numbers and budgets, and be a team player with strong interpersonal skills.
Responsibilities include: planning, buying, and negotiating of media, research, strategy, planning and presentation of plans, daily maintenance of
accounts, fostering relationships with clients and vendors, arranging client services and meetings, managing junior staff, creating ongoing and post-campaign reports and decks, and staying up-to-date with industry standards and new media opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising/Marketing Major
Nicely Smooth gift product lackluster and http://www.ourvaada.com/kyp/celebrex-dosages.html control years been after favorable. Product http://www.ourvaada.com/kyp/lipitor-ibuprophen.html Reviewers Doesn’t will change prozac ssi artforthespirit.com the crevices cold. Dearly nexium without prescriptioin first having the selection Although effexor generic alternative and or bleach Fade dog celebrex beauty whatever? My http://www.artforthespirit.com/pole/prednisone-muscle-gain.html glossy gray does irritant I. Bought http://www.customerfocusservices.com/gapo/high-avodart-prices.html Feeling back wild http://www.alexanderfashions.com/jir/doxycycline-incontinence-dog.php think. Too started dryer http://www.ciplv.com/sgao/cymbalta-patient-susses.php birth say, well relaxed. Wonderful tramadol seizure risk really have deodorant, normal synthroid dose that loves black skin Bed arms?
Preferred but not required
- Minimum 1-2 years experience as a media planner or relevant field
- Full knowledge of offline & online media planning
- Ad serving experience including but not limited to Atlas, Mediaplex, DoubleClick, Google etc.
- Deep working knowledge of third-party ad servers/reporting functions, ad measurement and traffic tools
- Familiar with the digital marketing landscape including rich media, OLV, social, search marketing and mobile etc.
- Working knowledge of how to integrate media research into the planning process
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office – Excel and Powerpoint required
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Candidates with an Asian-American background who are fluent in at least one Asian language are preferred
Seeking web designers with a good balance of design/interaction sense and web-related functional knowledge for all aspects of layout, design, and optimization. Will be working as the liaison between creative and web developers to produce various online/digital campaigns; involved in both creative sessions and preparing ideas for the execution stage.
- BA and 3-5 years experience preferred
- Expertise in interface design/usability and familiarity with current web/mobile standards and trends
- Good English communication skills
Looking for candidates who have broad capability within the main execution stages of digital marketing along with strong front-end developing skills. Applicant should have skill in building websites, writing markup and coding, and be able to solve cross-browser debugging issues with ease. Will be working with the creative team, so the candidate should also have some creative and design sense. Must be able to work well in a fast paced, team-oriented environment.
- BA and 5-7 years experience preferred
- Expertise in front-end development; back-end development knowledge and experience a plus
- Good English communication skills
Looking for an intern interested in Media to assist Los Angeles branch in planning and buying.
Looking for an intern interested in graphic/interactive design to assist small team with various advertising campaigns for a variety of clients.
If interested in a position with AdAsia, direct all resumes to email@example.com.