This summer’s biggest sports event is best experienced on America’s fastest, most consistent and most reliable Internet.
This ad combines the Asian-American’s passion for watching their favorite sports games – especially of their homeland teams in international competitions – with their propensity for having multiple networked devices in their homes. It promotes the ability of Verizon FiOS to seamlessly support not only HDTV but also devices like tablets, laptops and cellular phones at once. To enhance the effect, an Asian athlete appears to seamlessly exist on several different screens competing in several different sports at once – such as football, swimming and table tennis, Olympic sports in which Asian nations excel.
- Segment strategy development
- General and strategic campaign development
- Brand reputation and image management
- Top-of-mind awareness reinforcement
- Print development and full production